For this edition, we’re joining forces with New Order of Fashion and De Naaierij, who will be hosting their own swaps in Eindhoven and Den Haag in the first week of April:
- 4 April: Amsterdam: Fashion for Good museum, Rokin 102
- 4 April: Eindhoven: The Social Hub, Stationsweg 1
- 8 April: Den Haag: De Naaierij, Suezkade 48
Drop off your pre-loved items at the Fashion for Good Museum (Rokin 102, Amsterdam) from March 29 to April 3 (daily between 11 am – 5 pm, please note: the museum is closed on Tuesdays!). We ask you to please hand in your items in the days prior to the event so we can make sure everything is checked and ready before the swapping starts!
Clothes Swap rules:
- You can hand in a maximum of 5 items per person
- The following types of clothing are NOT accepted: underwear, swimwear, company workwear, fur
- Shoes in fair condition (Note. we have a strict curation for shoes and only take the ones that are in perfect condition)
- Clothes must be clean and washed
- Torn, stained or worn out clothing will not be accepted
We will categorise the clothing handed in one of the following categories:
- Yellow: worth 1 token
- Red: worth 2 tokens
- Blue: worth 3 tokens
Example of token system: you bring in 2 yellow items (=worth 2 tokens), 2 red items (=worth 4 tokens) and 1 blue item (=worth 3 tokens). This gives you a total of 9 tokens available for ‘buying’ your new items! You could spend this on 9 yellow items, or 3 blue items for example.