Book a live online museum tour from anywhere in the world, and be guided through the Fashion for Good Museum by one of our knowledgeable hosts and ask them anything you want to know about sustainable fashion.
If you’re not able to come to our museum in person, because you live on the other side of the world, or you would like to do a tour online in the comfort of your own home, we have got you covered!
- Explore the combination of our permanent and temporary exhibitions
- You can ask any questions you have
- Our guide adapts the tour based on the group’s wishes
- The tour is interactive, so discussion and participation are encouraged!
- Generally, the tour will be in English, but as our team is international you might run into a Dutch or Italian-speaking guide who can adjust to your preferred language
- Done live via Zoom
- Maximum 10 guests per tour
- Duration: 1 hour
- Rate: €15 per person
Book a private tour through the museum with a personal guide that will take you through the museum. Ask your host anything you would like to know about sustainable fashion and experience the museum in a unique way that allows you for a deep-dive into the future of fashion.
Whether you are a school, university, or a company, if you are looking for a guided tour for a group through our museum, you can find more info here.