Book a private tour through the museum with a personal guide that will take you through the museum. Ask your host anything you would like to know about sustainable fashion and experience the museum in a unique way that allows you for a deep-dive into the future of fashion.
During the interactive tour, you will:
- Be personally guided through the 3 floors of our historic Amsterdam building, where you’ll dive deeper into the past, present and future of sustainable fashion innovation.
- See the exhibitions up close, learn about materials, techniques and processes, with plenty of room for questions along the way.
- Explore our Good Shop where you can find sustainable clothing, books and accessories.
- Visit our Design Studio, where you can design and print your own sustainable t-shirt.
- Build a personalised action plan with steps you can take towards a more sustainable fashion future.
Whether you are a school, university, or a company, if you are looking for a guided tour for a group through our museum, you can find more info here.
Book a live online museum tour from anywhere in the world, and be guided through the Fashion for Good Museum by one of our knowledgeable hosts and ask them anything you want to know about sustainable fashion.