- For kids between the ages of 8-12
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Costs: €150 (add 50 euros if you wish Fashion for Good to supply t-shirts for the activity, otherwise BYO T-shirts to decorate)
- Max. of 10 children including admission for 2 supervisors/parents
What do you get?
- Entrance to the museum for the whole day
- Drinks and a little snack
- Materials to decorate your own T-shirt
- An activity booklet taking you on The Journey of a T-shirt
Birthday parties can be booked on any preferred day, at least 2 weeks in advance.
For bookings or other inquiries please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiting the Fashion for Good Museum is also a fun activity for kids and families.
For curious young minds there’s the Fashion for Good Kids Corner! This is a special space in the museum where kids can get creative and dream up their own version of the future of fashion, right here in the museum.
We have a few activities available that are designed to be as fun and interactive as possible for 8-12 year olds and are available in Dutch and English. Here the kids – or innovators and designers of the future as we’d like to call them – can celebrate their birthdays, attend workshops or join educational programmes.
The Fashion for Good Teacher Pass grants free access to the Fashion for Good Museum all year round, providing schools with the opportunity to learn more about the Fashion for Good educational programmes.
Two passes are issued per school and are valid for the entire school year, giving the entire teaching staff the opportunity to be inspired by groundbreaking fashion innovations, become familiar with the concept of circularity and sustainability and learn more about how to actively communicate the importance of sustainability with students. The passes can only be issued to schools located in the Netherlands.