We believe that Good Fashion is not only possible, it is within reach — what the industry lacks are the resources, tools and incentives to put it into relentless practice. Our mission at Fashion for Good is to bring together the entire fashion ecosystem though our Innovation Platform and as a convenor for change.
With this in mind, our social channels exist as an open, safe and collaborative space to share knowledge and engage in dialogue about the many facets of creating a more sustainable fashion industry.
We believe that arming ourselves with accurate information is an important part of driving sustainable change and we take great pride in the fact-checking we do before sharing any information. At times we won’t reference our sources for the sake of brevity, but we are always more than happy to share them if you are ever interested – all you have to do is ask!
We operate the following social media accounts, which these guidelines apply to:
While we encourage and welcome input from everyone, in order to maintain a respectful, safe and open space for discussion, we reserve the right to remove comments or content that we believe falls under one or many of the following categories:
- anything abusive, defamatory or obscene
- anything that could be considered spam, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- anything in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation
- anything that could be seen to be offensive, defamatory or derogatory
- anything that reveals personal information about another user, a staff member, or a customer or partner of Fashion for Good or of the brands that we represent
- any solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organisations
- any off-topic posts by a single user
- any repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users.
We promise to adhere to the above guidelines of the social media channels that we use, and in return ask that you do the same. If you ever feel that we are not meeting these guidelines, or that you are not satisfied with our content or replies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us so we can address the issue.
We ask you for your help in creating an active community around Good Fashion that is respectful of the many different approaches and perspectives that make up a collaborative approach to transforming the fashion industry for the better. We look forward to diving deep into many honest and informative discussions with you!