Our museum, the Fashion for Good Experience is open as of June 1st and we have incorporated a range of measures to keep you safe and comfortable when you visit us. To avoid overcrowding of our space and ensure your safety, you will need to reserve a specific time slot for your visit which you can do by ordering your ticket exclusively online. We ask all visitors keep 1.5 meters distance from each other and our staff, families or household groups can of course stay together.
From June 1st 2020, Fashion for Good is open daily from 11 AM till 5 PM. We are closed on Tuesdays.
The following safety measures have been put in place in accordance with the guidelines published by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- While no longer a requirement, we encourage you to buy your tickets online to help us spread the number of visitors throughout the day so you will have a safe and comfortable visit.
- The museum will be cleaned more frequently and intensively. Touch pads and toilets will be cleaned frequently. This also applies to door handles, banisters and other contact objects.
- As a small museum, we unfortunately do not have lockers on our premises. Due to COVID-19 our cloakroom is closed. Please leave your coat in your bag or wear it when in the museum. Small bags may be taken into the museum.
- We provide hand sanitiser at the museum entrance for you to be able to clean your hands.
- We have created a one-way route throughout the museum to ensure contact with other visitors is kept to a minimum.
- As always, our Hosts are on hand to provide you with information and answer any questions you have. They will also ensure that a distance of 1.5 meters is observed and approach visitors to remind them to keep their distance if necessary.
- It is only possible to use contactless payments with PIN or credit card in the museum shop.
- If you have a cough or cold, please stay at home. Please contact us here to reschedule your visit or to request a refund.
- You can only book a guided tour with two people if you are from the same household.
Useful info about tickets
- Your ticket price is reimbursed when you purchase something in our Good Shop.
- We only accept payment by card.
- Your ticket is only valid for the selected date and time.
- We accept both printed and digital tickets.
- Visitors 16 and under, for whom admission is free, are still required to reserve a ticket.
- Visitors 16 and under must provide proof of age at the entrance of the museum.
A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased per person.
You can only book a guided tour with two people if you are from the same household