The Fashion for Good Museum follows the latest guidelines from the Dutch Government in response to COVID-19.
Here is some useful information for your visit:
- The Fashion for Good Museum is open daily from 10 AM till 6 PM. We are closed on Tuesdays.
- Please keep a 1.5 metre distance from other visitors
- We welcome you to buy your tickets online to help us spread the number of visitors throughout the day so you will have a safe and comfortable visit.
- The museum will continue to be cleaned more frequently and intensively. Touchpads and toilets are cleaned frequently. This also applies to door handles, banisters and other contact objects.
- As a small museum, we unfortunately do not have lockers on our premises. We have an unsupervised cloakroom on the lower level where you are welcome to leave your coat. Small bags may be taken into the museum.
- We provide hand sanitiser at the museum entrance for you to be able to clean your hands.
- We have created a one-way route throughout the museum to ensure a safe and comfortable visit.
- As always, our museum hosts are on hand to provide you with information and answer any questions you have.
- It is only possible to use contactless payments with PIN or credit card in the museum shop.
- If you have a cough or cold, please stay at home. Please contact us to reschedule your visit or to request a refund.
Useful info about tickets:
- We only accept payment by card.
- We accept both printed and digital tickets.
- Visitors 5 years old and under, for whom admission is free, are still required to reserve a ticket and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors 17 years old and under must provide proof of age at the entrance of the museum.
- Concession card holders must show their card at the entrance of the museum
- A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased per person.