Fashion for Good is the global initiative that’s here to make all fashion good. We’re looking for a full-time Marketing intern to start in February 2019.
The Comms team is responsible for the overall communications strategy of Fashion for Good, helping attract new partners and members and managing all communications involving existing stakeholders. This role will work closely with the Events and Digital Marketing Managers to support on a wide range of tasks including event logistics, social media, content creation and more.
Position: Marketing intern – Fashion for Good
Company: Fashion for Good B.V.
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Start date: 1st February 2019
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager, Fashion for Good B.V.
Employment type: Full-time for 6 months; minimum of 5 months
– Assist with the implementation of the Digital Marketing strategy
– Support on uploading content to the website and media databases
– Preparation for interviews and doing research on specific subjects or editors
– Support with special internal and external events
– Help brainstorm ongoing programming as part of our wider engagement strategy
– Support with creative partnerships and special projects
– Assist with the setup and planning of ongoing programming efforts
– Create social media content and conduct monthly analytics reporting
– Create strategy decks & presentations (PPT and Keynote)
– Strong writing skills
– Self-motivated and detail-oriented
– Personal interest in fashion, innovation and sustainability
– Excellent computer skills, specifically in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
– Interest in learning about and creating engaging social media campaigns
– Preferably also basic knowledge of: Hootsuite, Iconosquare, WordPress and Mailchimp
Currently enrolled in a University for a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
Excellent English written and verbal communication, Dutch is considered a plus.
Please submit your application, consisting of a short motivation letter and your CV, via e-mail with the position you are applying for in the subject title to email@example.com.
The ideal candidate is already located in The Netherlands.
Fashion for Good was launched in 2017 with C&A Foundation as a founding partner. Its programmes are supported by corporate partners C&A, Galeries Lafayette Group, Kering, Zalando, adidas as well as organisations including the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, IDH – the Sustainable Trade Initiative, Impact Hub Amsterdam, McDonough Innovation, Plug and Play and the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
Fashion for Good brings together brands, retailers, multi- stakeholder initiatives, and funders to promote the five essential “Goods” of a new, transformed fashion industry: Good Materials, Good Economy, Good Energy, Good Water, and Good Lives.
Specifically, Fashion for Good is changing the apparel industry through innovation and new business models. Its innovation platform scouts for, nurtures and funds early-stage ideas and it scales proven technologies and business models for wider adoption by the industry. Its Good Fashion Fund catalyses access to finance and its open-source Good Fashion Guide shares knowledge to help the apparel industry transform. As a convenor for change, Fashion for Good enables conversation and collaboration, bringing together co-locators at its first hub in Amsterdam, as well as visitors to the Fashion for Good Experience to learn more about Good Fashion.