We offer guided museum tours so that you can learn about the current state of the fashion industry, discover new steps to take toward your sustainable fashion journey and learn all about new innovations that are set to disrupt the industry for the better.
During the interactive tour, you will:
- be personally guided through the 3 floors of our historic Amsterdam building, where you’ll dive deeper into the past, present and future of sustainable fashion innovation.
- see the exhibitions up close, learn about materials, techniques and processes, with plenty of room for questions along the way.
- explore our Good Shop where you can find sustainable clothing, books, and accessories
- visit our Design Studio, where you can design and print your own Cradle-to-Cradle t-shirt
- build a personalised action plan with steps you can take towards a more sustainable fashion future.
Whether you are a school, university, or company, if you are looking for a guided tour for a group, you can find more info here.