This December we want to invite our global community to help us collectively brainstorm ways we can all be more mindful about the clothes we buy, wear and throw away in 2018 – by making a #GoodFashionResolution and sharing it on Instagram along with the campaign hashtag.
To say thank you for joining the conversation and sharing your ideas, you’ll go in the draw to win 1 of 3 good fashion prize packs in the new year – which includes a €100 online credit for Dutch sustainable fashion pioneers Charlie + Mary, and a one-on-one session with a sustainable fashion stylist.
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite resolutions during December on our Instagram page and the 3 winners will be announced in January 2018.
To take part:
Entries close Dec 31st 2017, for more information see competition terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions – #GoodFashionResolution Instagram Competition
1. The “#GoodFashionResolution” Competition (the “Competition”) begins at 6am on Friday 1st December 2017 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 31st December 2017 (the “Competition Period”)
2. The “Competition” is organized by Fashion for Good B.V of Rokin 102, 1012 KZ Amsterdam, Netherlands (the “Promoter”).
How to enter
3. Participants can enter the Competition by posting a photo or video on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com) of their Good Fashion Resolution for 2018, along with the hashtag #GoodFashionResolution, by 11.59pm on Sunday 31st December 2017. Only individuals (i.e. natural persons) can participate in the Competition.
What you can win
4. There are 3 prizes to be won – each including a session with a sustainable fashion stylist, and a €100 voucher from Dutch sustainable fashion pioneers Charlie + Mary, to be redeemed at their online shop via https://charliemary.com/ (the “prize”). The final date of the session will be confirmed by Fashion for Good with the prize winner(s).
5. The competition is open to entrants from around the world, however should the winner(s) not be able to travel to Amsterdam to meet with the stylist in person, the session(s) will be arranged to take place through Skype. Travel and accommodation costs are not included in the prize.
Other things you need to know
6. Individuals can enter the Competition as many times as they wish.
7. From all qualified entries, 3 winners will be drawn at random on January 8th 2018 and will be notified via Instagram direct message. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by direct message by January 11th 2018, then that prize will be redrawn. The winners will also be announced via a post on the Promoter’s Instagram page once contact has been made.
8. Entrants are identified by the Instagram account used to submit the entry. Any prize(s) won will be awarded to the holder of the Instagram account from which entry was submitted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using an Instagram account belonging to any other person.
9. The prize is not exchangeable nor transferable and cannot be taken as cash, neither in whole nor in part. If for any reason a prize winner does not redeem the prize or any element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction.
12. In exchange for entrant’s participation in the Competition, entrant consents, and grants the Promotor a worldwide royalty-free non-exclusive right (including any copyrights and to the maximum extent permitted by law any moral rights) to use the entrant’s name, entry, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome).
13. Entrants acknowledge that the Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
14. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter may at its sole and absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions and/or may withdraw any entrant at any time and for any reason before the end of the Competition Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result thereof.
16. Except for liability that may not be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, this Competition and/or taking the prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any entrant or prize winner, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
17. Information on how to enter the Competition and the prizes are subject to these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between the Promotor and each entrant are exclusively governed by Dutch law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Competition will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
19. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the Competition will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Dutch Privacy Act. Personal contact information will be used by the Promoter only for the purposes of contacting winning entrants.
20. Entrants have the right to view information stored about them and to ask for it to be corrected if it is incorrect. For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org